The Electric club building has roots back into the 1800’s, and is shown on maps of this period. It was the location of Wolverhampton Tennis and Squash Club before it was purchased in 1946 by the MEB (Midlands Electricity Board) Club and has been known as the Electric Club ever since.
Staff have reported unusual activity in various areas of the building and 7th Sense Paranormal have investigated this location on a number of occasions with very interesting results. We have recently gained access to the “old” cellar, which is believed to have the original floor dating back to the 1800’s and has proved to be a very active location.
Join the 7th Sense Paranormal Crew as They Talk... We Listen... at The Electric Club.
From 10pm until 4am